Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Randomisms ; Too long to be tweeted,

I realized i eat a lot when i'm stressed. Not for the sake of tasting the taste of the food or filling up my unfilled tummy. But just to satiate the need to bite something *crunch crunch* 

Hit and ran today. . . . was reversing on a supposedly busy street but there's no car at that time. Reverse and reverse until i heard a thud. 

Stopped and shocked a while, and in mere minutes the other car ran away without going down to check at the damages done. Or to give me a piece of his/her mind aka The Finger. So i followed suit and did the same - so act cool right, lol. 

This is the second time i hit ppl's car while reversing T-T not qualified to drive max! Anyway, thank whoever-up-thereness, no new scratches or dents visible. *whistles

Gahhh somebody please help me to do my principles of technology assignment ! i pay peanuts !

No comments: