Tuesday, October 11, 2011

There's only so much,

So the new semester had begun. Third year student I am now, but not any wiser and I definitely don't feel any older, lol! *self denial*

New comfortable shoes to walk with me through the new sem :D

The schedule for this semester is, well, not exactly what I was wishing for. Basically classes end at five o everyday, meaning no time to sneak out to Midvalley whenever I'd like to. And the bomb hasn't been dropped yet - there's class on Friday this sem. I shouldn't complain because others have classes on Friday too but we're sooo used to getting 3 days off for weekends so now weekends feels so scarce.

Roomies dinner after work at this Chinese restaurant; pretty good noodles om nom nom

We're supposed to stay together again this year - both my previous room mates and I. But things took a turn  last minute due to college's administration and we're separated with Miki now although we're still in the same block. Kinda not used to it but whenever we meet up I feel closer to her as friends now heh.

Stephanie Chai in da house w/ us at Groupon. 

Apart from my minor dissatisfaction regarding my schedule and etc, everything has been alright. Workload is flowing in a constant stream and the pressure is there but I can cope so far. In fact, I do enjoy being busy with work, part-time, activities, and whatnot. Sometimes, I even wish that I can have more things to do(not academic) or more activities to join so my time can be spent productively.

Oh, one of the best thing that happened since this semester is that I finally take up swimming lessons. After swimming for years now without proper guidance, finally the opportunity to learn and to perfect my flawed skills arise. I love being in the water, such a calming and free feeling.

Nice pool. Complete w/ diving platform which u can't see :p

Spending money to learn a skill is money well spent :) Hopefully there's other activity/sports that I can take up in the future. Maybe tennis since I've learnt it before but stopped. And karate that I'd gave up in form four and also volleyball!!! *excited giler




Oh. kthankxbai. Time to study some journals for presentation. *pretentious nerd mode on*

No comments: