Sunday, March 25, 2012

I think,

today is a very good experiment =)

Wished for something, fingers crossed, and that something happened, even without myself realizing at first! Albeit it happened under certain circumstances, it happened nevertheless and it proved that the theory that I've been trying to apply and experiment with recently actually works! Heeee =D

Was too lazy to get out of bed today, slept till 11:08am and work is at 12:00, boy I thought I'd be super late! Despite that, managed to keep calm while frantically searching for something, lol. Amazingly, right at the moment I got out of my hostel gate, a cab is there, almost like its waiting for me, I swear! *wtf dramatic* 

And #likeaboss, managed to reach in under 5 minutes *weeehooo, whistles*

Lesson of the day is : Always place importance on the little little things that make your day & do not let your mind feast on negativity. It really makes a LOT of difference, I tell you!

No comments: