Sunday, January 30, 2011

Le Cremeria


Despite me complaining about being stiff bored, today is somewhat awesome! People were good, business was okay and I had fun with *a little* of running around with new found friends, haha.


I guess the best thing was working with people whom I can get along with, exchanged contacts :) Though keeping in touch shall be kept for another day, which might never arrives but nevertheless, they make the boring working hours easier & that's the whole damn point :)








Met a couple of good samaritan, who offered me a lift back to college. That really completes my day(even though me being myself and politely declined) and which also bring me to conclude that today is a great day with great start and great ending. I really do cherish little things like this :) Maybe I'm just lucky? Or maybe it's cause I paid for someone else's bus fare the other day? Haha, good karma perhaps :D






Tomorrow is precisely my last day of work before the Lunar New Year, and I'm hoping that everything will turn out fine, if not better than today :). My spoken English sucks though, need to totally improve on that =/

No comments: