Thursday, April 14, 2011

Even caffeine can't help,

I AM DEAD MEAT (not so skinny though wtf)

1. Final exam starts approximately 8hours later. I'm doomed. I've studied a little but I can't say that I know what it is all about. The materials that we should revise on seems so vague, I don't know where to start and when to end. Classmates said the same thing.

2. I am anxious. And nervous. And indecisive. Anxious and nervous because of tomorrow's paper. Indecisive because I don't know if I should work this weekend - gonna have another paper on Monday, constitutes 25% of overall marks, but it's MONEY! Hmm...flip the coin??

3. Pimples are taking over my already scarred face. I can't rest my chin for fish's sake cos a pimple already marked its territory there wtf #sakitgiler.

4. I dislike asking favour from people - unless I'm close to them - what more to beg. I don't understand why they have to make it seem so exclusive and play hard to get. Seeing people's distressed faces, shiok ke? 

5. Oh I need a decent earpiece. Or headpiece. Whatever you call it la. 


No comments: