Friday, November 25, 2011

Just a cuppa of ramblings,

Mum's leaving for a trip later and I really wish I can send her off at the airport. Called her to talk just now, asked how's everythings going and whether she's done packing. Silly me, of course she has because she's so efficient and so not like me, forever last minute. 


Talked for a while and melancholy emotions started to build up all of a sudden T__T and i complained to her about my headache. Usually, I wouldn't report this kinda petty stuff to her but tonight I feel like I'm so mengada ; acting all like some big mummy's baby who still needs mummy's milk. Can't help it. So, end up she nags me to drink more water, stop taking heaty food, remember to take medicine etc. Ahhh, feel so loved <3 , it almost made me cried. Don't want that to happen when I'm still talking to her though, so I kinda cut short the conversation by asking her to sleep earlier.


Anyway, am having this major head pounding because I drank coffee, even though it's just about half a glass of it. Suffered the after-effects ; couldn't sleep even though I wanted so much to, hoping that it'd cure my headache. But no, nothing works and this sickness sucks because I can't sleep it off and I have to focus in my proposal. 


Haha meanwhile, earlier on twitter :


Me tweets : Once again coffee makes me sick. Napping a while to make myself feel better. #lessonlearnt
@maxieng replied     : conclusion : coffee is not for teh weak :p
Myself to @maxieng : and so, no more coffee for tea's week :P


Hahaha not sure if you geddit but yeah I'm lame+vain and I'm easily amused by my own self-proclaimed hilarity sometimes! :p


Just to release some tension building up in ma head, kthxbai! <3


Update : Wahaha after I posted this entry up I realized that my headache is gone! What kind of sorcery is this?? #Notsureif drinking milk or blogging cures my headache! 



1 comment:

仪然不同 said...

hey so u balik rumah ur mom not at home de ar? i noe wat is ur feeling tats y i decide go up genting find my mom ....whn c they go bek i oso feel wan cry nia...i really really think to stay at penang n not going anyway study or work n leave them anymore ><