Sunday, May 27, 2012

The A Team,

Call me old-fashioned but I appreciate songs which are about life more than those which are solely written about romance although you may argue that romance is also a part of life too! :p That is why I love bands like Mayday cos they write about things like friendship/family/life a lot. It's such a waste I didn't manage to catch their concert-movie :(

Nevertheless, I also listen to songs with really good rhythm but shitty lyrics- can't help it they're good to hype up the atmosphere.

Some not so mainstream music are also real gems although I must say I don't really know how to spot the good ones and embrace their hipsterness wtf. That's because I usually listen to what some people label as 'trashy pop songs' but I'd love it if someone cares to recommend not so mainstream good music.

Recently I've been listening to some soothing voices a lot, like those of Boyce Avenue and the likes. So here's one of their covers which I am kinda hooked on since my friend introduced it to me :


You can find a more upbeat version by Ed Sheeran, the original singer. The lyrics are just so, so brilliant.


xoxo

No comments: