Monday, May 21, 2012

We be walkin' Sg - Day 2,

Day 2 of my short Sg visit, also known as the day of stuffing ourselves silly. Morning started with breakfast at a nearby kopitiam. 


This is my usual order - my fav Lor Mee- at 168 behind Bt Pjg Plaza.



Look at those succulent pieces of charsiew, and EGG! 


First stop of the day - Little India! 

Err, actually just stopped to change MRT to go to Farrer Park, cos the folks were going there to consult this Chinese medicine man for their joint pains, muscle pains etc. Apparently very good and cured many ppl. 

If you want to know, it's at Block 2, Kitchener Rd - quite hard to find cos Kitchener Rd is sooo long. 

The clinic quite high tech one, the sinseh used a computer to record / analyze one leh, really never see before Chinese sinseh so tech savvy. But according to the folks, he seemed quite promising and the medicine(herbs) that he gave them also au naturel one, not your usual pills and capsules.

Outfit of the day ; taken in Little India.

Didn't plan our day so we had no idea where else to go after that. 

So, simply jumped on a bus to Bugis only to change destination to Tampines afterwards -_- cos everybody say don't know what to do in Bugis. 

BUT, I don't mind going to Bugis again, cos I wanna shop moreee at Bugis St. Anyway, upon reaching Tampines, eat again!  

Makannnn! 

Mehhh.


For all I know, only roadside stalls or hawkers can make awesome possum chendols or ice kacang. Those in food courts or cafes in shopping complexes' usually mehhh.

Tasteless curry balls.


Maggi Hotcup's curry is wayyy better. I no be kidding you. 


Tao suan.


My first time having Tao Suan, and although most of them doesn't like it, I find it interesting. It's quite nice la, with the yellow beans and you tiao in sticky soup. 

CHIPPY!!

Super yummy bacon sausage dipped in mashed potato! 

Do not let how it looks deceive you - yummiest sausage and mashed potato in the world! Although not my first time, it still managed to make me go WOW all over again :O

Malaysia should ditch whatever Ireland's Potato or Crazy Potato but instead bring this in! They also have fried Mars bars which I haven't tried.





Look at this skirt I bought from Tampines, just for 2SGD can you even?? Cheaper than sewing yourself! I bought two, which altogether costed less than RM10!


East Coast
Went for dinner at East Coast afterwards. ECP under revamp though, cannot go.



The oh-so-famous Jumbo Seafood, which is like the biggest seafood restaurant with the most huge crowd I've ever seen, hardly any empty tables. We booked for a table but still had to wait for 'bout 20 mins. 




You look at the amount of people// heads!! Not a single empty table!


The mommies!
The folks should have more photo taken together! 

Guess what they're famous for?




Hint : For washing hands after eating the famous dish!


Tadahh~! 


Chilli crab is ze answer. 


Mantou to eat with crabs.

TBH, I don't really feel that it is thaaaaat nice la, lacking some kick. But other dishes are okay, like the shark's fin soup. 

Shark's fin.

My personal favourite. Yummiest I've ever tasted, with the best ingredients.

Claypot seafood and veggie.

All the awesome people for the day <3

Group photo!



Y U NO look at camera, kao mou?



Ze lenglui Pei Su.


Ever since high school, all she does is get prettier and prettier!  


Cousins forever!






Special thanks to them both for spending the entire day having and bringing us around and also for all the treats without a word of complain. No words of gratitude would be enough. <3 


And thus, ends the 2nd day of my Sg trip, which was one month ago -_-"

1 comment:

仪然不同 said...

like ur shirt .....
walao y u alw can buy so cheap mia clothes at singapore eh...find 1 day u go wif me....heheh