Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Pro, Crastinator

My equivalent of summer started on Monday but so far nothing much that feels like summer has taken place yet, sadly. I don't quite anticipate this because I knew it would be the same old, sedentary unhappening routine all over. 

It's always been like this and who is responsible? You can definitely find my finger pointing at the pro-crastination and also the laidziness that engulf my body and soul. You see, while I enjoy it, being too laidback sometimes has its fucked up side. 

Actually, much has taken place - just that it's all only happening in my mind. 

I was inspired to finish the remaining reflections I owed and so I had my points and insights penned down, only to be distracted by the internet later when I fired up the good ol' browser. So the points I jotted down in the English workbook are simply ignored.

Speaking of the workbook, another pending task claws back at me. I was supposed to finish typing what I promised my mentor a month earlier by the beginning of this month. But I keep telling myself, it is still the beginning of the month because 10th is not here yet -_-

What never fails to greet me now whenever I step in to or out of my unorganized room now is the black-as-charcoal eyesore of a luggage that I dragged back from the city three couple of days ago. It still has its content inside there, though wide open for my convenience to rummage through things when I can't find what I need. A voice in my head keep saying "Unpack up laters lest some unwelcomed guests will find their way in there" but to no fucking avail. Fail.


Despite being blunt and harsh sometimes, I cannot tolerate rejection, really. Even when it's clearly my fault. I failed a job interview today. Well, did not fail technically because they do not have an opening to begin with. Why do I went for an interview when they don't have a vacancy? Because they used to have. It used to be vacant. Until someone decided to freaking go and ask for the job a. day. before. me. And what was I doing the day before and the day before and the day before? Busy shaking legs and counting leg hair at home while staring at the equally idiot box I'm typing on now. Bravo .

Anyways, note to self : Don't lose hope, there's still plenty of time to........ procrastinate  \/___\/

No comments: